Friday, February 6, 2009

Ready for Anything

I am a little tired today. I have been sick and wanted someone to take care of me and yet I find that I am the one doing the taking care of part. We are going to Logan today to watch uncle Sean's game. We are hoping he does well (probably will). Well, life just flies by and my children are much older than I thought they were, yet there are time I find them reverting back to a younger age and doing things they already tried to get away with. For example, little beautiful blond haired Ellie today decided she wanted to try giving herself a cute haircut. Though this ended up being a disaster! I believe this is the 4th time she has done this. I thought she had learned that doing our own hair cuts is a very bad idea, we never look cute when we do this. I guess we will be waiting another few years to see if her hair will grow to her shoulders now.

No comments: